How can we help you?
REV Auto Finance Made Easy!
Find the vehicle you love
Simply fill out the form and our team of experienced professionals will search for a vehicle that best matches YOUR requirements and lifestyle!
Get pre-approved online
You’ve picked the vehicle that best suits you! We can get you pre-approved from the comfort of your own home without even having to come down to the store!
New credit or low credit score?
We work with numerous lenders in order to secure the financing you require. Our team of finance professionals will do everything to get you in a vehicle you want and on the road driving!
Choose your payment
On approval, we will work with you to choose the best payment and term that fits your needs and budget!
Purchasing a new vehicle is a great way for buyers to establish credit, the financing institutions simply use the value of the vehicle as security this helps you get on the road and driving today.
If you currently have a vehicle loan and believe you are paying too much REV can help refinance your auto loan and in most cases actually lower your payment on your current vehicle.
Our experienced team of experts work with various lenders to help accommodate almost every credit history. In short we work with you and the lenders for approval. Mistakes happen, we are here to help.
Frequently Asked Questions
- A valid government-issued driver’s license
- Your last paystub (prior years T4 if self employed)
- A void cheque or direct withdrawal form from your bank
- The Vehicle You’re Buying: cost, age, and mileage
- Client Information: employment history, residence, and income
- Client Credit History: your credit score, debts, past payment history, etc.
- Down Payment: includes down payment and trade-in value and equity
- Amount financed
- Term or length of contract
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
- If and when you pay your bills on time.
- Total debt service ratio
- The amount of credit and age of your current credit outstanding
- Credit inquiries that you have applied for
- If you have any outstanding liens, judgments and if you have a current bankruptcy